Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year Again!

Yep, a New Year again! It's 2015! Wow! Time really flies, especially when I'm at this 5-0 age!

Since giving up completing / continuing with the large cross stitch piece "Oz Girls", I have since landed myself in a new job (slightly more than a month now) and getting into the pace of not working on Sats, Suns and Public Holidays. Thought I could get more done, but hit by laziness and flu, didn't do much except waste time watching funny commercials and sad stories over at YouTube.

Currently, am working on another 2 felt pencil cases which are for my girl and her teacher. I love them and should be able to complete them today or tomorrow.

Also hope to catch up with all my language homework and not slack in class **groan**. Not easy but achievable.

Next, I will find time to try out other crafts like needle felting. But must first find the motivation to motivate myself to organise my time.

Let's see how 2015 is going to be for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment