Monday, November 18, 2013

Farewell Notebook Gifts



Remember these cross stitched pieces I did a while ago and posted them whenever they were done? Yes, in just 1 day, I managed to attach them to notebooks.

I cut a hole in the notebook, taking care to ensure it is centralised. I then attached the cross stitched piece behind the cover. Next, I cut a frame (2cm wide all round), colours chosen by Billie. I also cut a piece of transparency of the same size as the frame. Then the transparency goes over the pic, followed by the frame. I used the transparency to preserve the cleanliness of the stitched piece, and the best "glass/transparent frame" I can get is the transparency.

Behind the cover, I attached a piece of white cardstock over the entire cover so as to cover the cross stitched piece.

Now, I just hope that Billie's teachers will love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment